Image Map

Mother's Day: Part II

11 May 2013

To my crazy, beautiful mother:

When I say crazy, this woman is Steve Erwin's long lost twin! Wrangling snakes, possums, anything that's living! ( I'm sure she would stay clear of gators. . . Lol) She has such a passion for animals! She is loud, fun, and hilarious! That's the cajun in her! We haven't had the best relationship, but I'm glad she is in my life now! 

We've had are share of ups and downs. I held a lot against her for a long time. I was angry with her. Now that I'm older, I've learned to let the past go and our relationship is healing beautifully. I couldn't be happier to have all my parents in my life all at once! 

She is brave! I honestly don't think anything scares that woman!! (Maybe except white rabbits, right mom? ;) ) she has been through a lot and continues to grow stronger everyday! I have a lot of her awesome traits (thanks mom! Hehe).
She is very passionate and hardworking. She endured a breakup, one that came from no where, with no reason, or even a goodbye, but she handled it gracefully and I couldn't be more proud of her!  

She loves her grand children more than anything! I love watching her with them! The way she talks to them, plays with them and takes care of them is just awesome! One cries an she flys out of her seat to give them kisses and hugs! (stop making me look bad! I can't move that fast! Haha!) she has taught me so much about life and how to forgive. I owe a lot to her! She is truly an amazing, strong woman! Thank you, mom, for everything you taught me! I love you big, big like the sky! Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment