Image Map

Father's Day Part I

16 June 2013

To my Husband:

It's Father's Day. I really wish you could be here so we can spoil the crap out of you! It's been long enough. You need to get your butt home!!

You have been my rock. You have kept me sane. I honestly don't know where I would be without you. You put so much meaning back into my life, and for that, I thank you. How did I get so lucky to have someone like you?

The kids miss you so much right now. But they know that daddy has a job to do and that it's something to be incredibly proud of! We are all so proud of you and what you have accomplished. I know its very difficult for you not to be here with us.  We all know and understand that when duty calls, you must go. You are our pride and joy, and we love you so much!

When I see you with the kids, I fall even more in-love with you. I just love watching you play Legos with them, giving them hugs and kisses, seeing you all fall asleep on the recliner. We share this precious gift of being parents, and I couldn't have a better partner-in-crime! You have become such a wonderful daddy and our babies love you so much! We appreciate how hard you work for us and how much you sacrifice for us and our country. I don't think there is anything in the world that will show how much I love you! You already have me for the rest of your life! I think that's a good enough gift! ;)

Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our beautiful children, and being someone that they can look up to and be proud of! We can't wait to hug you again!!!! We love you soooo much!

Happy Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment