Image Map

Father's Day Part II

16 June 2013

To my Daddy!!

I don't even know where to begin!!! I could write all day about you! I know you and Mom have a life, so I'll just keep it somewhat short! ;)

First off, I wouldn't be here without you! (haha!) But seriously. You have supported me so much in life, and have always been there for me! You have allowed me to be my own woman and have stood next to me every step of the way. You have always been encouraging in everything that I did, whether it was sports, my loud crazy music, or my acting career (HAHA!) You have always been my biggest fan.  I am truly thankful that I have such an awesome daddy in my life!!!

Not only that, I am incredibly good looking, funny, and probably have an inappropriate sense of humor. . .and it's all thanks to you!!! (lol) (I know what you are going to say. . .something along the lines of being funny looking. . .) I also have your talents! You know. . .the one's you had before the "accident"? lol

Okay, joking aside, I am so happy you are in my life and always there when I need you. To this day, I am still a daddy's girl! I would be so lost without your guidance and encouragement. You have always fought hard for me and I can't put into words how much that means to me. You have always had my back through everything. I hope I make you proud! :) I love you so much, Daddy!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment