Image Map

Shit that just brings out the angry momma bear! An open letter.

25 October 2013


This, I have many words for this. . .watch. . .





If this doesn't make your blood boil, I don't know what will. This has been stewing on my mind for days. It breaks my heart when I hear of children dying from neglect. The sad part is, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN! Imagine how those neighbors feel, who tried to save those precious children, but couldn't get in there. It's going to haunt them for the rest of their lives, because of one careless act.


First off, why the HELL would you leave your 2 and 3 year old, HOME ALONE?!?!?! I don't understand! Are they suppose to take care of themselves? Do they know right from wrong? I don't know about you, but my 4 year old daughter and 1 year old son, don't leave my sight! They get into stuff, they climb on things, and that alone can be potentially harmful or even deadly!

Second, If you had to take a family member home, why didn't the aunt or mom stay home with the kids? You both had to leave and keep the kids at home? Are you f*cking dense? Your family member could have found a ride home! But somewhere in that empty space in your head, you thought it was a good idea to leave them home. Now they are dead because of your neglect. It makes me wonder what else your children have gone through. If you could leave them alone, it's a wonder what else you would do or wouldn't do. Your common sense must be broken or non-existent.

Third, a fucking food stamp card over those kids? You show no remorse. Those kids who depended on you and their mother, and all you can care about is a stupid food stamp card? You show no regret for leaving them home alone? You should be ashamed. If I write more, it will be full of nasty words towards you. . .

To the Mother: I shouldn't even call you a mother. No REAL mother on the face of this earth would do this to their children. They would love them and do EVERYTHING to protect them. I hope you don't ever breed, again. You simply do not deserve to have children. If this seems harsh to you, then good! I meant it to be harsh. There are families out there who can not have children and want them so bad, but you take advantage of the fact that you were blessed with children. You threw that privilege away. It seems that your children were expendable and nothing more. It seems unfair that you can even have children. It's a real tragedy.  I don't care how much you scream and cry in that video. Seems like an act to me. If you truly cared about your children, this would have never happened. I hope you find your way to prison.

To the Aunt: I hope your food stamp card was destroyed, you whiny b*tch. You are selfish. I hope you are never around children, and you live with guilt that you should have (which appears to be absent) for the rest of your miserable life.



2 comments:

  1. Outstanding blog post, Kristen. I just had a memory of my 3 year old when we still lived in NJ. I walked into the family room to find her standing on my desk. The desk has sharp corners, as does the end table that it used to sit next to. I remember walking into my family room and seeing my then 3 year old standing on that desk. Reading this blog, knowing what those to assbags did, I think back and wonder, God forbid, what would've happened had I left that 3 year old alone and she fell off that desk?

    Children that young get into things they have no business getting into and they should be watched at all times. These two deserve every punishment that's coming to them.

    Thanks for sharing your link on my Snarkfest page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teri!
      My kids scare the crap out of me. I'm constantly chasing after them. My 18 month old, is jumping off of things and loves to climb. I can't imagine leaving them alone, and coming back to find what would happen. I understand accidents happen, and sometimes, you just cant avoid it. Kids will do things when your not looking. This, however, was 100% avoidable. No excuses for this. . .

      Delete