Image Map

Mother's Day: Part IV

12 May 2013

To my awesome step mother-in-law!

Like I said in the last dedication, There are no such thing as monsters-in-laws! I've been so blessed to have her in my life! She has been someone that I can easily relate to. She has always been warm and welcoming to me and everyone else! 

She is such a wonderful mother, and granny! ;) she is truly a super mom! She took on kids that didn't belong to her, and treated them like her own. Being a stepmom is never an easy task, but she makes it look easy! Just her accepting and loving nature is an inspiration! Thank you, Terri, for being someone to that I can always count on, cry to, rejoice with, and vent to! I love you and am certainly blessed to have you in my life! Happy Mother's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have her in your life! Love reading your posts so far! -J.H

    ReplyDelete