Image Map

I KNOW I CAN!!

02 June 2013

Don't you just hate it when people tell you that you CAN'T do something, just because of their own experience? Yeah. Drives me nuts, too. For example: when other women tell you to give up losing the baby weight, your body will never be the same, blah blah blah. . . And you think to yourself, did they put any effort into it at all as you see them choking down a cheese burger? Or someone saying college is to far of a reach because you have children. I'm sorry, I didn't get the memo about my life being over because I have kids. 

Maybe it was a lack of effort on their part, or failed attempts to achieve their goals, and finally giving up. Maybe they don't want to see you disappointed like they we're, or maybe they don't want to see someone accomplish something they couldn't. Whatever the case may be, NEVER. ACCEPT. DEFEAT! Don't let those "you can't-ers" turn you into an "I can't!" Once you have decided you can't, you are defeated. No one can dictate what you do in life and no one can limit you. Sure, there are obstacles, but you find your way around them and keep pushing forward. 

I always hated when people, family or friends, say I "shouldn't" or I "won't be able to handle it" because eventually I would start to believe it. But realizing that the nay-sayers, don't ruin my life, or walk in my shoes, can empower you. Screw them! I can't, you say?  Challenge accepted, fool! 

Never give up, never back down, never give in! Surround yourself with positive people, because that is what you deserve! Maybe, just maybe, you can turn those "can't" people into "can" people. Be inspiring! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment