Image Map

I.AM.A.ROBOT.

07 June 2013

The sun is shining, birds are chirping, my children are playing and laughing. It's a beautiful day. So why am I feeling like crap?

Please, not again.

It's a "robot" kind of day. I don't understand why this happens. I don't feel anything but disappointment in me. I have nothing to be sad about. Nothing major is going on today. I mean, sure, I'm in the process of buying a home. Right now it's just a waiting game, so I'm not exactly stressing. My husband is deployed. So what? It's not easy but he is safe and we love each other. So it's all good. I honestly have nothing to be sad or upset about. SO WHY?!?!?!?!

I happens from time to time. I can normally shake it off, but today, I just don't know. BLAH!!!!

I'm hoping this helps. I know it will go away, I will be fine and start feeling like myself again. I just dread these days. This just feels entirely, too strange, to me.  I feel like I just simply exist today.

I'm done writing for now. Time to get some sun.

Fuck this feeling. I'm going to kick it in the ass today!

Robot can kiss my arse!







No comments:

Post a Comment