Image Map

BLOGASM!!

05 August 2013

Well! This is how it all started, you know, the birth of this "Blogasm thing"! Click here to get the story!!




Well, miss Delectably Dawn gave me a Blogasm! Ain't she sweet?! I'm definitely a fan of her's and love her blogs, so I was pretty thrilled to get this from her! Lil' ole' me is being recognized! lol Before I start letting it get to my head. . . .I'm Going to pass the Blogasm to. . . . .wait for it. . . Can I pick more than one? No? Why not?! ugh. . .fine! lol My pick is . . . . .





Southern Mess Moms
YAY!! I love your blog! I hope you enjoy this because you certainly deserve it! Make sure you pass it along to another blogger!! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new layout!! Very you!! Comforting, with a bit of a rockish flare! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete